Thane Direct USA Phone Numbers and Emails

customercare@thaneusa.com
unsubscribe@thanedirect.com
Opt-out of Marketing Emails
Is this your business?
More phone numbers and emails Less phone numbers and emails

Thane Direct USA Customer Service Overview

• Thane Direct USA Customer Service is rated at 1.2 out of 5. Consumers who contact the company are mostly dissatisfied. More commonly used way of contact is by phone.

Source Distribution
    84% phone 16% email
  • The best phone number to call Thane Direct USA is 8007624427. 53% of consumers used this number to address their issues and concerns. Meanwhile, 9% of users reported contacting a real person successfully by dialing the phone number 8006761604.

• The average hold time is more than 30 min. The longest wait times are on Monday, while the shortest are on Sunday. The average call time is 18 seconds.

• Be prepared for the call as Thane Direct USA may ask you for the following information to identify you as a customer: first and last name, email or phone number.

View full overview ›

Canton, Ohio 44718-2592
United States

Other Info (opening hours):

Customer Service Hours:

Monday - Friday: 9:00am - 6:00pm (EST)

More contact details

Fax:

+1-330-956-5310

Thane Direct USA Customer Service Reviews

1.2 / 5
Bad
YOLANDA P Kkf
Cancellation of order
stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating

They emailed me only once to say that customer service would contact me within 1-2 days; it doesn't make sense.

Jennifer S Szz
I ordered the standard an diet 360 they charged me for the PRO
stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating

They charged for a product that I didnt want. I ordered the Ab Doer 360 ( standard ) the advertised one on TV. Customer Service was ABSOLUTELY TERRIBLE

Crystal T Hzd
Unauthorized charges to my card! Order#: IGNITE-50031****

I just wrote all of this out, and then it did not send, I put in an order for the steamer mop at three payments of $39.95 which I was paying all at once, but I got the invoice stating that I'm paying $59.95 (×3) plus $15.95, I need to speak to somebody so that we can rectify this situation. I am a single mother, I don't have money to just be throwing around, and I will do whatever I have to get my point across.

If you are a reputable company you should have a number for customer service, and it's impossible to find a phone number to get in touch with anyone. If somebody can please get in touch with me at 347-593-**** it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance. Sincerely, Crystal Tetro
ORDER#:IGNITE-50031****

Guest-5782257
stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating

No telephone number to contact them and the portal does not work. Its asking me a security question that I never chose.

How am I suppose to confirm if I cant contact this company. Thane USA IS A FRAUD

How Good is Thane Direct USA's Customer Service?

JACK D Gwt
JACK D Gwt
Feels Disappointed | Apr 30, 2024

Over 3 weeks since I completed their online site and completed correctly the requested information to get my return authorization number so I can return their product. No response yet!!

Ed S Wch
Ed S Wch
Feels Disappointed | Apr 25, 2024

No experience they have not contacted me

Jaidin Esv
Jaidin Esv
Feels Neutral | Apr 21, 2024

I will judge only after I witness their response to my complaint.

Mckinnley Izn
Mckinnley Izn
Feels Disappointed | Apr 19, 2024

very bad experience trying to get in touch with some one to resolve my missing parts.

Trampus Slv
Trampus Slv
Feels Disappointed | Apr 11, 2024

I wanted a refund because I didn't get the product. No one had contacted me about a refund. All I want is my money back and I will never deal with them again

Barbara M Gxn
Barbara M Gxn
Feels Disappointed | Apr 05, 2024

Im still waiting for someone to speak with

Summary of Thane Direct USA Customer Service Calls

2% ISSUES
RESOLVED

Top Reasons of Customers Calls

Consumers Call the Most From

Why Do People Call Thane Direct USA?

Shipping and Delivery Question:

• “To correct mistake in delivery address”
  • “Have not received my order”
  • “Did not receive email confirmation for order”

Return/ Replace Question:

• “Want to return”
  • “Get my return authorization number”
  • “Replacement part”

Request for Information Question:

• “Learn about account”
  • “Not Confirm an order”
  • “Looking for package”

Payments and Charges Question:

• “Because you're trying to charge me for something I do not have”
  • “You charged me 6 times through PayPal but they have no transactions”
  • “I have double charges for the same item”

Product/ Service Question:

• “My product i purchased isn't working”
  • “Recurrent withdrawals from my account”
  • “Ordenar productos”

Activation/ Cancellation Question:

• “Cancellation of order”
  • “I want to cancel the order”
  • “To order omega xl instead I was directed to order mops. I was unable to cancel the order. I came to the conclusion this was a scam.I was told I needed to register on line in order to cancel or change my order.”

Cards Question:

• “Credit card failed”
  • “Credit card charge”
  • “To let them know they have my correct credit card on file and they are saying it declined. It’s in good standing. This co is horrible and I threw the steam mop away. It was a cheap piece ofi garbage”

Refund Question:

• “Refund”
  • “My refund”
  • “For a refund and a return label”

Account Question:

• “Because I ordered the steam mop, and they took the money out of my account and now they're trying to say it was declined, but they still took the money out of my account”
  • “You took out twice on my acct”
  • “Problem creating account”

Staff Question:

• “Customer service”
  • “Speak to customer service worker”
  • “Customer Service sucks”

Website/ Application Question:

• “Your web site , said free workout download”
  • “Can you order extra mop glider pads somewhere on website?”
  • “To change my pay source & could not change on website…”

Other Question:

• “Need to order pads for the steam mop h2ox5”
  • Missing parts in order
  • “Help registering”

About

Related Companies

Thane International, Thane UK, H2O steamFx, Thane Deutschland, Thane Direct IE

Summary

Thane Direct USA is an online store that specializes in distributing various health and beauty products. It has been operating for more than 10 years. It is based in the United States and operates worldwide. The company sells a wide range of products such as twist machines, streamers, motivational tracking packages, sets of frying pans, pet care products and others. Thane Direct USA provides a broad selection of fitness products: body mass analyzers, total flex machines, firming and toning body gels, extreme workout DVDs and many more. The company accepts VISA, Master Card, American Express and AMEX payments.

Thane Direct USA reviews and complaints

2.0
American Greetings
121 reviews
2.0
Do you have something to say about Thane Direct USA? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup