Verified Reviewer

I ordered one X5mop for $158.97, order # US-638279****864****. When I tried to get back to my order to recheck it, another order was put in automatically, which I wasn't aware of until I checked my bank account and saw that there was another charge of $198.96, order #US-638279****9356****.

I want to return the latter one or both since this error was not my fault.

I need an RMA in order to return at least order #US-638279****9356****. I have been struggling with this problem since 8/18/23 but your websites and your 800 numbers have not worked for me.

I tried cancelling the orders on 8/18/23, the day after the order was put in. Please help me as I cannot afford the $198.96 charge.

User's recommendation: I will not give a recommendation until my issue is resolved.

Thane Direct USA Cons: Hard to speak to a customer service member.

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

Irene P Znb

I have tried calling four different phone numbers to talk with a company representative with no luck in reaching anyone. In fact number 330 956-**** is no longer in service and the others either don't answer (busy signal always) or another number had a recording trying to sell me medical alerts, I just hung up.

Gary Rhk

OTP not received for verifying code of watsapp login

Thane Direct USA Reviews