Submit answer
Top Question

Where is my 5x h20 mop?I ordered around April 14. The last update from fex ex was on the 21st. Please contact me for details and delivery date.

by #2010150

According to the Thane help section, orders usually ship within 2 to 5 business days from credit card approval. Once the order is shipped, you should receive an automated shipment confirmation notification with the tracking number. You should be able to track the status of your order at thane.com/customer-order-lookup/.
To get more information about your order, please submit a ticket using your Thane account.

by #2168826

I never received my free items that was included with order should of included tapes assembly book plus instructional and healthy eating guides and 99 dollars of on line info!! Need it sent to me

View more answers (1) Hide answers Give your answer Answer
Question:

Where is my X5 H2O mop?I ordered Nov 18th or 19th. Haven't received anything yet.

My name is Jamera L.Graham.

My address is 2603 Quail Drive Apt. C Columbia, Missouri 65202

by #1958594

According to Thane Direct USA FAQs orders are processed anywhere from 24-72 hours from receipt of purchase. Once your order has shipped, they notify their customers via email of your order tracking details. Please check your junk mail as your email provider may have filed it as “junk” or “spam”. You may contact Thane Direct USA customer service at support.thane.com.

Get my refund.

I still have not gotten anything from this company. They say they will contact you within 3 days but they do not!!!

by #1939961

They got your money, now you have no way of getting in contact with anyone, fraudulent company, filed complaint with BBB

Question:

Status of my order of mop x5 #330956****.

I ordered for the vacuum mopx 5 and I paod$219 using my credit card I want to know for the delivery status

by #1934006

I want to know the status of my order of h2o mopx5 $219 was deducted from my credit card last 4 digits 8698 up to now I haven’t receive anything

Question:

Is the buy one get one free H20X5 map filterless.

CONF#637361****5442**** I ordered buy one get one free H20X5 mop Filterless. Free shipping.9/19/20. If that is not what I ordered you need to cancel that order and I will place the correct order with your help I have a disability and I would like someone to call me please or at the very least email me thank you I appreciate your prompt assistance.

by #1931258

According to the Thane Direct USA FAQ page, in order to cancel your order, you should receive their email order confirmation as this will provide confirmation of your order number. From here, please log into the self-serve platform and complete the steps to cancel your order. It is important to note that you have 1 hour from order placement to cancel your order.
For further assistance, please contact Thane Direct USA Customer Service:
  • via the company social media networks.

Question:

I need to know if I made my last payment on my H2O mop last month or do I owe one more payment.

I'm not sure if I owe one more payment or it's payed in full

by #1881731

According to the Thane FAQ page, your order confirmation should detail how many installments you have left. Alternatively, you may log into your self service portal at support.thane.com. From here you will be able to access your account and confirm how many installments you have left.

by Laurie B Rtb #179433

Why isn't there a direct phone # to order the Total Flex Gym??? I would rather talk with a REAL person who knows what they are talking about!!!

And I would like an answer ASAP sent to my email address.

I expect an answer IMMEDIATELY!!! Or I am considering this a Scam!

by Scott W Ojb #141883

What did I get charged two different amounts on the same day.

I ordered this product and was supposed to have free shipping that didn't happen email to you was not responded to them I see another charge that had the free shipping so why was I charged twice I'm giving you the opportunity before I turn it over to my bank

by Lee Ann C Hvl #132700

How to order a water tank for H2O steamer fx pro.

My dog decided to get a hold of my H2O steamer fx pro water tank and chewed big holes in it. How do I speak to a customer representative to order a water tank for my H2O steamer fx pro?

Please contact me as soon as possible.

It would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

by Virginia S Vjn #122151

How do I get my 199.00 of free things that was to be included in order,???No tapes no diet eating guides no instuctional guides none of ..y free stuff I want it to be se t to me

View more (18)