I really like the Thane Flavor Wave Oven. It does a great job on roast chicken.

I purchased this from TV paid programming, and now I have noticed my dome is cracked so I am reluctant to use it. I would like to buy another one or order a dome, but I do not see that it is available any longer. They have a new and improved model inspired by Mr. T....Anyway, I am very disappointed in the cracked dome.

I will try and contact the company directly to see if they can offer some advice in this situation. I might purchase another one down the road depending on what they tell me.

Comments

dear sir/madam,

I bought a flavor wave oven delux.a few years ago, but now I have a problem the dome has a big crack and I would like to order a new one. could you please email me on how to go about ordering a new one????

thank you :?

I bought one in Jan 2010. In Sept 2010 (8months later), the fan stopped working.

I called customer service, and they sent me a new one but with a catch. The new one only had a 30 day warranty. It is now July 2011 and the bulb stopped working last week. I called Customer Service.

They said they cannot help me and that I could buy a replacement out of warranty. (which is $150). My point is, the product works. It cooks anything frozen.

But, The Product is Faulty.

Thane knows their product stops working. I am reporting them to the better business bureau.