I really like the Thane Flavor Wave Oven.It does a great job on roast chicken.

I purchased this from TV paid programming, and now I have noticed my dome is cracked so I am reluctant to use it. I would like to buy another one or order a dome, but I do not see that it is available any longer. They have a new and improved model inspired by Mr. T....Anyway, I am very disappointed in the cracked dome.

I will try and contact the company directly to see if they can offer some advice in this situation.I might purchase another one down the road depending on what they tell me.

Had an Experience with Thane Direct Usa?

Comments

dear sir/madam,

I bought a flavor wave oven delux.a few years ago, but now I have a problem the dome has a big crack and I would like to order a new one. could you please email me on how to go about ordering a new one????

thank you :?

I bought one in Jan 2010.In Sept 2010 (8months later), the fan stopped working.

I called customer service, and they sent me a new one but with a catch. The new one only had a 30 day warranty. It is now July 2011 and the bulb stopped working last week. I called Customer Service.

They said they cannot help me and that I could buy a replacement out of warranty. (which is $150). My point is, the product works. It cooks anything frozen.

But, The Product is Faulty.

Thane knows their product stops working.I am reporting them to the better business bureau.