Good luck ordering any replacements products from this horrible company.I bought this steam cleaner & ordered replacement mop pads over 2 months ago.

Still have not received them yet my credit card has been billed. They sent me something I never ordered. I have emailed customer service, spoken to at least 5 agents to no avail. Spoke to an agent 2 days ago, was going to investigate & call me back, never heard from him.

Just called & got another agent who says the same thing they all do, product is out of stock & when it's available will send it to you. 2 months!!!! & still no product. Finally told the agent cancel my order & credit my credit card back for the amount I was charged.

Will have to wait & see if this is done correctly. Worst customer service ever!!! Had an agent who literally interrupted me the whole time I was talking & yelling at me. Now, I have a steam mop but am unable to order replacement pads.

Agent told me to go to EBay. WTF!!!

In order to get your product I have to go to EBay?Cannot believe this company.

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Thane Direct Usa. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Thane Direct Usa.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Shopping category for more informed decision or compare Thane Direct Usa to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Thane Direct Usa?

Comments